Mark Keyzer - 252.943.4525 Email: email@example.com
What Keyzer Catering Does... Keyzer Catering proudly caters events throughout North Carolina. We cater steaks, seafood, pig pickin's, BBQ, chicken, oyster roast and seafood feast. Keyzer Catering cooks, grills and steams all meat entrees on site in our mobile kitchen.
- Barbecue Pig – pigs are pre-injected and cooked according to a two hundred year old Beaufort County tradition. Very moist and very low in fat.
- Barbecued Chicken – marinated in a vinegar base sauce overnight and charcoaled to perfection as a ketchup with special spices basting sauce is applied or…
- Fried Chicken Breast Strips or Sliced Chicken Breast – hand tossed in our secret breader and fried on site.
- Stewed Potatoes – Bertie County style – cooked long and slow or you can select our Mashed Butter Red Potatoes
- Boston Baked Beans – with a Dutch twist!!
- Hush Puppies – Good!!
- Homemade Pig Picking Cake
- Chocolate Gooey Cake
- Banana Pudding
- Un-Sweet Tea
- Paper Goods
- We can create a buffet of charcoal chopped whole pig and BBQ chicken with sides for 30 people to 800 or more.
- We can offer a charcoaled 1/2 chicken with stewed potatoes, cole slaw and hush puppies for 500 people to 800 people.
- BBQ chopped pig with BBQ chicken with stew potatoes, cole slaw, and hush puppies for 500 people to 800 people.
- Give us a call today for a custom quote for your special event!
- Inside Pig Pickin – We will cook a pig to perfection and display a pig prepared to eat inside of a buffet cabinet garnished with lettuce and pineapple. Traditional decor will be used to display chafing dishes and the rest of the meal. This is a sure way to impress a large crowd on a rainy day.
- The meal is served on a Chinet plate with plastic flatware and acrylic cup.